Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Hampshire Adventure



And away we FLY…

The date was September 13th, it took a while for me to get these posts up from our trip to New Hampshire and well, I didn't won't to leave out anything - especially how excited we were about this adventure.

Today is the DAY! We have boarded the plane and away we FLY…

My sister-in-law Lisa and I have been planning and talking about this trip for the last few months, a trip both of us have wanted to experience since childhood – CAMP! We are attending Squam Art Camp, an adult Art Camp for women in New Hampshire located on Lake Squam; it’s where On Golden Pond was filmed. This time of year should be just BEAUTIFUL! We are looking forward to the cool crisp air that the weather forecast says we should have, that means of course, beautiful colorful changing foliage, to say, “I am excited” is an understatement! I am ecstatic and ready for some cooler weather and ready to live out this DREAM COME TRUE with such a wonderfully talented and gifted woman whom will celebrate her 35th birthday while we are there, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA! I am looking forward to some GIRL THYME!

YIPEE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment