Friday, February 3, 2012

WONDERS NEVER CEASE...


I LOVE LISA! She is SO FUNNY and CREATIVE!!!

Sometimes I wonder about the "What IFS" in LIFE…

What if... "I was TALLER?" What could I really REACH?
What if... "I had been born in a different "ERA”? What would have been DIFFERENT?
What if... "I had been a SINGER?" Maybe that didn't happen because there was something... MORE...
What if... "I had been a PHYSICIAN?" My BED-SIDE MANNERS... I'm THINKING... would not have worked well for MOST of my PATIENTS because being PATIENT - not my VIRTUE.
What if... "I had gone to COLLEGE?" Oh my GOODNESS, not touching that - too SMART.
What if... "I had decided being a "MOM" was not for me?" I would have MISSED out on so many IMPORTANT LESSONS.

WOW!

That's a BIG "WHAT IF" MOMENT of TRUTH for ME...

And then, “What if... I had decided not to be a WIFE?" I would have missed out on so much GROWTH, HOPE and TRUE LOVE... and that, I have come to KNOW is not PERFECT and it's certainly not a FAIRYTALE, but it does have it's MOMENTS... "Thank you, Frank."

Most IMPORTANTLY...

I would have "MISSED OUT" on knowing the three most wonderful people in my life, and the extended family it has provided and BLESSED me with...

I would have missed out on JOY, DISAPPOINTMENTS, LEARNING, GIVING, RECEIVING, PAIN, ROMANCE, SACRIFICE, SELFISHNESS and SELFISHLESSNESS, and LETTING GO and BECOMING ME...

IMPERFECT MOMENTS that REALLY are PERFECT, REAL LOVE and MY REALLY WONDERFULLY IMPERFECT FAMILY.

“WHAT a "PERFECT" GIFT GOD has GIVEN to ME!”

So, now I am wondering… What if, I decide not to wander to wonder any longer and just sit still for a moment, let go and let LIFE happen? Because the TRUTH is; it’s going to, no matter what I think or wonder about when it comes to the “WHAT IFS” in life.
“They really don’t exist or matter, do they?”
What if... I had been SMARTER? Then, I would not have wasted so much time.

What if... I REALLY had a Fairy Godmother? Seriously... God knows better than to grant that "what if." Really I would use it for GOOD, "I promise." or MAYBE not... "just joking."

What if... I STOP NOW...

I wonder what you think?

Please share?

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment