Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sleeping Beauties


Apricot Beauty, Ivory Flowerdale, Vivid Red and Yellow Trumpet Narcissus

Okay, finally they are in the ground! (365 of them) I dug the holes as deep as I could, I placed them perfectly in their place with plenty of good food and soil to nurture them and keep them covered all winter long. It’s been more than five years since I have planted tulips and daffodils, and now I remember why? It’s not easy, it’s hard work, but I know when spring comes around and brings birth to those little bulbs; my reward will be the beauty they bring forth and that’s worth every second of getting my hands in the dirt and digging deep.

Good night my little beauties; sleep tight and sweet dreams.

I look forward to seeing you this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment