Friday, April 9, 2010

About My Blog

The purpose for my blog is to create a GIRLY blogspot just for women. A gathering place where women of all ages and stages can connect, exchange and share their experiences in the areas of Faith, Family, Friends, Favorite Finds, Food, Feeling Healthy, Fashion, Fun and more…

And, that’s all about what it means to YOU and ME.

It is my HOPE that it will INSPIRE and SPEAK to your HEART and SOUL in many ways. Our blog will be updated weekly to provide you with insightful, inspirational and helpful information from me and other women from all walks of life. Hopefully, it will encourage you to pursue a lifestyle of healthy living. Promote you in your spiritual and personal growth walk and give you the opportunity to get involved in community interests whatever that may be for you that will bring us together to encourage one other and others.

We will blog information on upcoming EVENTS, updates on SMALL GROUP happenings; what they are up to and what they are looking forward to in the future.

We will share personal real life stories of women just like you about what they are doing for themselves, their families, their friends, their church and their community that is making a difference.

If you know a woman like I have just described or about an event or small group happening that you would like to share with us, please send me an email and I will post it for others to read about. Email me at cinderellafield@cox.net or leave it in the comment section.

It is my hope and prayer that you will look forward to getting to know these WOMEN. I INVITE you to come back and visit Cinderella Chats on a regular basis. Pour your favorite beverage, hot or cold and have a seat in a comfy chair and ENJOY getting to know us. I believe YOU will be INSPIRED IN SO MANY WAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment