Saturday, December 3, 2011

Protein Shake

My friend Kimberly shared the way she starts her day by "kicking it off" and "sipping it up" with good fuel for her body. Smart Girl! Thanks for sharing Kimberly!

Kimberly says...
I use about 8 oz of almond milk, one scoop of high protein whey powder, one scoop of super greens powder, about a quarter cup of Alaskan blueberries and a tablespoon of chia seeds. Sometimes I add almond butter or switch out the fruit. For a change of pace I use banana and scoop of Dandy Blend herbal coffee substitute and a spoonful of cocoa for a kind of mocha flavored smoothie along with the almond milk, whey, green pwd etc. http://www.dandyblend.com/ I don't even need to add sweetener most times but I use raw agave when I do.

Dandy Blend Instant Herbal Coffee Substitute
www.dandyblend.com
Dandy Blend, a healthy herbal coffee substitute, similar to Postum coffee substitute... Gluten Free

No comments:

Post a Comment